Expert Automotive Maintenance and Break Repair Service
Bringing your vehicle to Sanford Transmission & Automotive for regular brake inspections and maintenance will help you avoid dangerous situations and costly repair bills for damaged rotors. Our technicians can provide honest, dependable brake service at the first sign of trouble.
If you suspect that your brake pads need replacing there are basically two ways to tell:
- Look at them: If the brake pad is less than ¼ of an inch thick it needs to be replaced, soon! If the pad is less than 1/8 of an inch thick it needs to be replaced immediately.
- Listen to them: A screeching sound when pressure is applied to your brake is a sign that your brake pads need replacing. If the sound is more like metal scraping on metal then your rotors are damaged and you need immediate break repair to prevent further, more costly damage to your vehicle.
If you’re experiencing any of these issues, Contact Us immediately for a break service inspection and avoid expensive repairs and dangerous driving conditions.
Our Brake System Inspection Includes:
- Master Cylindars
- ABS/NON -ABS
Regularly Scheduled Tune Ups
A regularly scheduled tune up is recommended to keep your engine running in top shape. Experts recommend having a tune up done once a year or about every 30,000 miles. Regularly scheduled tune ups can not only prolong the life of your car, but save you money in fuel and other expensive repairs.
Our Standard Tune Up Includes:
- Visual engine inspection
- Replacement of spark plugs
- Replacement of spark plug wires
- Change PCV valve
- Check belts
- Change belts if necessary
- Check hoses
- Check ignition parts
- Check cooling system
- Check EGR system
We also offer the following automotive maintenance services:
- Spark Plugs
- Oil Changes
- Multi Point Lubrications
- Winter Automotive Services
- Summer Automotive Services
A tune up at Sanford Transmissions & Automotive is a cost-effective way to maximize gas mileage and keep your vehicle on the road, safer, longer, and more enjoyably.